3 Cheers To New Beginnings!

Sunday 19 April 2015





I'm back! Bigger, better and cuter than before. To those that remember I had a different blog that wasn't looked after as much as I had liked. I had a lot of other things on my mind and it was just a wish mash, but after a lot of time and thought I decided to give blogging a proper go. Why? Because, yes, there are a lot of plus size bloggers out there now (woo!) but I have yet to come across anyone that represents someone like me.






I've been on an endless search for a blog I can 100% relate to. While I love reading and looking at all the blogs I already follow, my list is seriously lacking wog girls rocking it on the internet. I don't know if its a cultural thing where they just don't 'feel' blogging, but I wanna make it happen, and my sister is partially responsible for getting me back in the game and making me feel serious about it.






My sister is 16 and is an inbetweenie. She's smart and a bit alternative. She's a lot more sensible than I was at that age but we're very similar in the things we like (well, when I was that age, our likes are compatible). It annoys me that there aren't any 'real' people that she can look at for inspiration to create her own style. Sure there are celebrities but thats really unattainable for a kid that has to rely on their parents paying for their clothes, and even if it was, celebrities aren't that relatable. I guess what I'm trying to say is, even though I'm her big sister, I want her to have a style sister her age that she can draw inspiration from, like I do from other bloggers. And that thought gave me the kick in the ass I was waiting for to restart my blog. I did this to process the reinvention of myself (a bit more about that in my About Me sections), but also to be a source of inspiration and to be the girl I wish I could've stalked online and been obsessed with when I was feeling flat about myself and needed someone to make me remember that I'm shit hot.





So you heard it, dolls!
I'm back... for good! 




Jacket: Sussan // Tee: Ralph Lauren // Skirt: Cotton On // Leggings: City Chic // Shoes: Big W
Earrings: Equip // Name Necklace: Gift // Heart Necklace: Tiffany & Co // Yellow Bracelet: Marc Jacobs

2 comments

  1. Yay! So excited to see you back, and for good! Loving all the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I feel a bit here and there and feel like I'm having a little trouble keeping up but I'm determined to make it work this time around!

      Delete