Going Cray in LA

Tuesday 28 April 2015




LA is a weird place. Sam and I travelled there in 2013 and I swear, I couldn't have felt more out of place as a fat girl. I remember absolutely hating walking around LA because I felt so shabby and everyone was so put together and rich and looking like they were a Kardashian. As soon as we got home and I had a better idea of what LA was about, I wanted to go there again.







I don't know about anyone else, but I dress based on location and theme when I travel. I want to look like a local and not just look cute but carry the 'vibe' of the city I'm in and LA is a frigging hard place to capture the vibe of, but this shirt kind of explains it. I've discovered LA is all about being the most crazy but put together version of yourself. An exaggeration of yourself. A hotter exaggeration of yourself. Theres no room for low self confidence in that place. You've gotta rock the shit outta whatever you're doing because thats what LA is all about.







If I could go back, I would've brought my best and brightest outfits to make me feel better on that trip, but hey, next time, I'll be goin cray.




Top: ASOS // Jeans: Crossroads // Shoes: Vans (omg they're so oldddddd!)
Sunglasses: Specsavers // Heart Earrings: Tiffany & Co // Stud earrings: Gift // Ring: Gucci



Post a Comment