Sydney Tourist

Thursday 4 February 2016























































Sam had to go to Sydney for work a few months back so we thought it would be a great opportunity to have a little vacay so I tagged along as well. It was the first time I properly got to visit Sydney and it was absolutely lovely! The first couple of days I spent alone because Sam had to work but then I had the chance to hang out with a friend so she showed me around so I wasn't so much of a lonely loner haha Sam only really got to explore for one full day so we had to make the most of it and tried to see as many things as possible.
I cant wait to visit Sydney again (but this time without it being a working vacay haha).

Have you ever visited Sydney? Whats your fave thing to do/see there?










Post a Comment