Peter Alexander Introduces Plus Size!

Sunday 10 April 2016

Today I'm at home in bed sick and sniffly wearing the comfiest PJ's I own. I exclusively wear Peter Alexander pyjamas because they're comfy, affordable and so damn adorable! I had heard that PA would be introducing a plus size range but didn't know any more than that. This morning after sneezing about 47 times in a row then scrolling through Instagram, I saw it. The confirmation. The plus size range was on the shelves! YAAASSS!







I am absolutely LIVING for this photoshoot! The styling is great (as usual) and I'm loving most of the pieces they have on offer so far. 
I have told many, MANY plus size girl to not rule out Peter Alexander's regular range because it is often extremely accommodating. Their regular range goes up to a XL and sometimes XXL which can sometimes fit up to a sz 22 to 24. It just depends on the fabric and cut. I'm a MASSIVE fan of their 'waffle' pants and t-shirt style nighties and when I was a size 20 to 22 I would still be able to wear the XL comfortably, so don't rule out the straight sizes, OK! This new plus size range is going up to a sz 24 and I'm positive that if you're a larger size than that, the same thing will apply for you. Suss out the cut and fabric and I'm sure there will be options for you within this range too.



 Some of my faves from the collection...

P.A. PLUS CHECK FLANNELETTE LEGWARMER PJ PANT




P.A. PLUS PRETTY IN PEONY PJ SET


P.A PLUS GREY MARLE LEGGING



P.A. PLUS BUFFALO CHECK FLANNELETTE PJ SET


P.A. PLUS GREY CHECK FLANNELETTE NIGHTSHIRT



P.A. PLUS LATTICE FLORAL HAREM PJ PANT





While I'm super excited about the new range, its kind of bittersweet for me. I can fit into even more stuff if their straight size range now, but my lil baby belly is slowly growing so I can't really buy much that isn't maternity wear. Let me live vicariously through you all with this collection until this baby comes out and I can start shopping at PA again haha








Post a Comment