Hello Casual ft Ruby & Lilli

Saturday 16 April 2016




My girls at Ruby & Lilli are coming back to Melbourne! YAAS! Since I've been a bit MIA on social media I'm a little bit delayed with my intake of news haha
Ruby & Lilli will be at the A+ Markets being held at Queen Victoria Market. Here's the facebook event link for anyone interested in coming along.








This tee is currently on sale along with a whole bunch of their classic tees and I. AM. DYINGGGG. There are like 6 tees that I'm dying to get that are also on sale. My bank account is just there like 'pls don't, you've been so good'..Idk. I might just wait til the A+ Markets...But we'll see haha








What's my blog without a little bit of Kitengi? She's my lil sweetheart that can be a bit camera shy but she was all about the cuddles this time.








Tee: Ruby & Lilli  //  Jeans: Forever 21  //  Thongs: Havianas




1 comment

  1. This t-shirt is so cute and your outfit is the exact mix of casual comfort, Sabrina!

    X

    Anjelique

    http://www.anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

    ReplyDelete