2016 Goals

Thursday 21 January 2016


I mentioned a few posts ago that I had some small goals and things I want to achieve in 2016 and thought that I would create a list here so I have to stick with it. Every thing I check off the list I'll blog about then edit this post to add the link and be able to cross it off the list.

I want to.....

- Go to the theatre
- Go to the ballet
- Participate in the Sussan Womens Fun Run
- Go to the drive ins
- Do the Colour Run this year with my sister.
- Read at least 15 books
- Go on more day trips exploring Victoria
- Try and re-learn writing Macedonian
- Complete a large full coverage cross stitch

They're my top goals for the year that I can think of right now but as I think of more, I'll add them to the list too.

2016 is going to be brilliant!


Post a Comment