Boho OOTD Flashback

Tuesday 19 January 2016





When I was finding all the pre-lapband OOTD photos I came across this set and remembered how babely I felt wearing this dress. I opened up the photos and the major thing I noticed was how different I look! My face is so round and my arms look so much larger! I have some days where I don't think I look very different but when I saw this, it shook me and made me feel so proud seeing how far I've come in such a short time.







I was scrolling through instagram and saw a girl wearing a very similar dress and just had to have it! I couln't find it anywhere but in the search I did find this almost identical dress from Millers. I was so relieved that I finally found it (well, close enough to it). Its weird because I'm not usually about this style at all. I don't really own anything with a 'boho' type vibe and this belt is just about the only brown toned thing I own. It's funny how certain styles can tickle your fancy even when you're not about it at all usually. Also, is boho even a thing? Is that even the style? I don't even know.









What would an OOTD be without Kitengi coming up for a cuddle? Little sweetheart!



Dress: Millers  //  Belt: ASOS  //  Thongs: Havianas




Post a Comment